Post Pics of your Painted OEM wheels!

j13

Keep It Clean
I Hope this thread gives some ideas to people who wants something different without spending a lot.
If you don't have anything positive to say, than don't say anything. thanx!;)

j13

Keep It Clean
I LOVE white blades!!!!!
I like those HX's+painted caliper, if the HX wheels were just bigger ill rock them, they're nice for smaller cars :)

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
I think I'd like your HX's more Alyssa if your tires had a smaller profile. They seem so beefy lol.

More HX's...

Yummy

alyssafacex

I LOVE white blades!!!!!
I like those HX's+painted caliper, if the HX wheels were just bigger ill rock them, they're nice for smaller cars :)
yeah i think they're sexy i wanna polish them :)

I think I'd like your HX's more Alyssa if your tires had a smaller profile. They seem so beefy lol.
yeah i know i thought the same thing but i'm not gonna complain haha i got them for free :lol:

hx's look really good in white, but my cars white so idk. i like gold too.

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
hx's look really good in white, but my cars white so idk. i like gold too.
White on White is like Black on Black..it looks proper! white HX wheels wouldn't look bad at all, but its the brake dust that will kill it, it will get annoying trying to keep them clean.

speedin

The Transporter
Mine were like the chrome ones above, but instead of chrome I used gunmetal and black. It was a bit dirty when I took the pic...

j13

Keep It Clean
Mine were like the chrome ones above, but instead of chrome I used gunmetal and black. It was a bit dirty when I took the pic...

That looks proper man!:)

My next wheels are going to be LS mesh but painted Matte Black, professional painted though. Finding clean ones is going to be the hard part.

alyssafacex

White on White is like Black on Black..it looks proper! white HX wheels wouldn't look bad at all, but its the brake dust that will kill it, it will get annoying trying to keep them clean.
yeah. well i'd only have to worry about brake dust in the front :lol:

lewdog444

Has anybody seen the stock 00 gsr rims painted matte black? Wanna do it but interested in how it would look?