post up white integras

nautica_t

damn thats whack, glad you walked away from that.

emmanuel2112

puertoricanLS
i had an accident like that on ny 96 civic. I jerked the wheel too hard, plus i had bad tired. My car went out of crontol and i ended up hittin incomin traffic doin like 60. I had no seatbelts and no airbags. Went to the hospital for a few days then i was right out. But let me tell ya, i learn my lesson!!!

crzy azn

is crzy
i jerked the wheel crazy right to make a lane change and couldnt correct it...even though i tried the car just kept going in the original direction and i ended up going in a ditch and got airborne rolling once or twice against a sound wall..then hit the ground rolling two more times.

walked away with a sprained ankle. the car isnt in too bad of condition for what it went thorugh. my guess is that rolling through the water filled ditch for like 50 feet slowed me down before i went airborne...then that wall slowed me down alot more...and then finally rolling twice lightly for the most part. i learned some major lessons. i dont drive like a grandma, but i have calmed my driving down alot.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
oh man! Thats crazy! Glad you're okay!!!

I only rolled twice in mine (plus a end over end flip) but I was going about the same speed. It really is a life changing experiance. We know we were extreamly lucky to still be here today, and to walk away from it will tell you NOT to drive dumb anymore.

crzy azn

is crzy
thanks.

yea, it really is an experiance not to forget and to definatly learn from. Because next time might not be so lucky.