Post your 1/4 mile drag slips/vids thread

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Well ive raced 6 times on a drag strip now. My first 3 i just had a stock b18b1 with a cai. And got 17.9, 17.7, and then 17.5. The next 3 times i went i added on my yonaka exhaust with an sri. Got 17.4, 17.2, and then 17.1 .

Might i remind you that the drag strip is over a mile high and thats why my time is a little higher. But i raced with 5 other LS integras and the closest time someone came to me was 17.3. So yeah :D

All my slips are in my car and i dont feel like getting them. But i do have a video on my dads facebook that he made for me. Ill see if i can post it up.
i know from sacramento (elevation 50 feet) and Phoenix AZ (unknown) the time difference is 1 second

why do you shift at 7,000rpm?
because im a boss
and my vtec motor is bye bye

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Went last night and didn't have too great of results, hit 13.1, but I was on slicks... Track prep is horrible here, my best 60ft was 1.9, should be more like 1.5-1.6

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I have a vid!! My dad is in the CRX lol. We have a little personal razzing going back and forth between one another so it was nice to catch and blow by him lol. He has $150 dollars in his B20 (110 for block, 40 for head lol) and runs 15.2s on street tires and open diff, always talking about how he'll beat me and have way less money involved haha.

Click below (don't mind my wife being a little overly excited haha)

Breakdown of the slip:

R/T: .113

60": 1.941

330: 5.649

1/8: 8.572

MPH: 83.92

1000: 11.038

1/4: 13.123

MPH: 107.99

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Well ive raced 6 times on a drag strip now. My first 3 i just had a stock b18b1 with a cai. And got 17.9, 17.7, and then 17.5. The next 3 times i went i added on my yonaka exhaust with an sri. Got 17.4, 17.2, and then 17.1 .

Might i remind you that the drag strip is over a mile high and thats why my time is a little higher. But i raced with 5 other LS integras and the closest time someone came to me was 17.3. So yeah :D

All my slips are in my car and i dont feel like getting them. But i do have a video on my dads facebook that he made for me. Ill see if i can post it up.
That'd be my 17.3 on my old teggy, I/h/e. Slight weight reduction, first run ever, weighed in at 2580lbs

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
You guys all suck. I feel so slow :( I went last night with my friend and his 05 tc. Somehow i managed to run a 17.8. I wasnt into it much for some reason and my shifts sucked... Im thinking im going to replace my tranny fluid. Then it completely started pouring so we got a rain check to go again. I will update you guys when that rolls up. Ill see if i can find the video too.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
You guys all suck. I feel so slow :( I went last night with my friend and his 05 tc. Somehow i managed to run a 17.8. I wasnt into it much for some reason and my shifts sucked... Im thinking im going to replace my tranny fluid. Then it completely started pouring so we got a rain check to go again. I will update you guys when that rolls up. Ill see if i can find the video too.
I wanna go