post your cars wheel history WITH PICS!!

whitedc4

I figured this would be fun. no limit to posts as far as pics go.
comments and critique are welcome i'm not a nazi barking strict jerk.
so i'll start.

here goes.... the first car had these wheels no idea the name nothing just these wheels
these wheels

literally..nothing i bought an integra and had steelies. woo.
Steelies

wrecked the car and traded the steelies which were still good for some purple hx wheels for the new integra which also had steelies. so now one set of hx one set of steelies in my posession
purple hx

so then i decided that i wanted different wheels and someone who i'm now super good friends with because of this trade traded wheels with me. so now i had some rotas and some steelies
rota grids

gah i couldn't help myself so i had to get in another wreck well the wheels survived but i gave the steelies away and then i bought another integra.. this one had blades.
gsr blades

got the car painted and decided it needed new wheels so i traded the blades for some dr20s and mind you i still have the grids in posession
dr20s

well like a retard i didn't check the offset. and they didn't fit with my suspension set up i looked like a fool. so i got my old grids out and put those on.
rota grids

had those on for like 3 months and said it was time to move up to something else... so i got si's... yeah that was ugly....
99-00 oem si

said screw it. sold my dr20s and bought some new wheels
konig supermesh

i also had a civic on oem wheels
oem 99-00 civic si wheels

well in the mix of my car getting stolen and what not bought a civic. had some ghey wheels...
konig k tunes

i ran over a ladder at about 75 that ruined two wheels so since i had just bought the car i actually still had a warranty on the wheels!!! lol so i got to pick out new wheels under a certain price... i chose these their drag something something basically rota grids and thats what it sits on.
drag dr something

...back to the integra from the supermeshes...... well i had those for a long time and saw some gram light 57 optimise for sale and i hopped on that
gram light optomise 57

well damn it all my car got stolen so i sold all my wheels and decided to give up... then i started saving money and bought another integra which came with these fat ass ugly s*** face bastards
rota j mags

i polished those put them for sale on a local forum and low and behold someone with some bangin te37s popped up and asked to trade plus some cash on my end. i saw hellllllllll yes.
unfortunately i never took any fancy pics with these wheels on :( so this'll have to do
volk te37s

so then i decided i was going to trade my wheels for some cr kais well the other end backed out and i said OK fine. but when i thought i was going to trade i bought back my hx wheels from my old friend and put them on my car so this is how it now sits..
purple hx

Ok time to update.
Back in July or August my friend ekike sold me his work vs-xx for my integra I've yet to mount them. They just stay pretty in my garage.

Then my friend ekike sold us his em1 and it had some work rsz-r on it.

And then in November bought an s2000 with oem ap1 wheels :)
However I can't find my pics.

Then last month Gabe got different wheels for the back of the s2000 his last ones in my opinion were sexier but these are all black same wheel just not polished lip.
Although tapatalk won't upload the image.

long story short i'll never be done and satisfied with one set of wheels lol.... and onto the next!!!!

Last edited:

goofygamer

I'll join...
First, there was the SI

Stock wheels:

Then some unfortunate circumstances occurred, so I was forced to drive the land cruiser:

Stock 94' LC wheels:

(not the actual land cruiser, but it looks exactly like how mine did)

Then, I sold it and this is when I first got the integra. Bone stock beside the sidemarkers.

GSR Blades

Then a year passes:

And currently..another year later:

Enkei RPF1:

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
From factory LS mesh:

Motegi FF7 16x7

Current, SSR Type-C competitions 16x7

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Psh, you're fine lol. I've had my car for almost 4 years :p and actually made 100 bucks in my pocket on wheels so far ^_^

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Well, I couldn't find pics of my first 2 cars, so I'll give links to the wheels so you don't all have to behold the ugly:

96 Jetta GL:
White w/ white hubcaps http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/vehicle-pictures/1998/volkswagen/golf-jetta/96606101990415-480.jpg

97 Avenger ES:
Same colour : http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/3514/4501/8784750001_large.jpg

Here's where the fun begins:

Galant on stock:

Galant on 18x7.5 +48 Ray's G-Games Sidewinders:

Galant on 17x8 +40 BBS RG-R:

Sold that car b/c auto sucks:

91 Civic Si, how I got it:

Some sort of weird, nameless, ugly old wheel. I know they were 14x6, that's about all haha

I picked up some SSR Competitions, 15x7 +42:

I got bored (HUGELY REGRET DOING SO, I still love that car and will need another one), so I got this POS:

Stock LS mesh:

I never really got around to throwing any wheels on the Integra, but over the time that I owned the Civic or Integra I somehow ended up with these wheels taking up space and not being used:

Two birds with one stone (pic):

16x7 +42 TE37's and 17x7 +38 Enkei RCT1

Also picked up some mega rare Ray's Garcia Tune Cal Choppy's 16x7 +35 (IIRC):

Meh:

BWAH-DAH:

Sold that POS Integra and picked this badboy up, wif dem stock steelies+hubcaps:

Decided to make that car not as lame, so I picked up some 15x7 +37 Advan Kreuzer XII:

That's my history up to today, next addition shouldn't take too long :p

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
whitedc4- holy s*** thats some f***ing history! Just like a girl always buying new shoes. =P

There are no digital photos of my first 2 cars (91 si, 93 vx) but they both rocked 95 gsr wheels. My 99 gsr of course came with blades and im only on my third set now with a 4th coming this month. Perhaps ill wait til they come in before i post. I have to dig up my old hard drive for the photos anyway. hmm too bad they didnt come in months ago when they should have.. even last month or id have a excuse to go to eibach.

gsr blades
rota gt3 black
rota slipstreams
???-coming soon with pictures!

BeatBox

Real Good!
1st car

had this for one year

the jimmy, got the big wheel bug

the teg

before and after polishing them

back to this

96GSRguy

Bought it with the stock 96 GSR rims

Swapped em out for these for a few months. Used up the rubber, sold hem and made 30 bucks :lol:

Currently on 1999 SIR wheels