Post your REAL wheels...

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Man today I saw a green GSR with some GSR blades parked at a little apartment by my friends house. Went park by it and knocked on the door closest to it because I want to see if they wanted to trade for my Rota Grids. Opens the door and I ask if she wanted to trades wheels, first thing she says "no, and don't steal them either" even before she saw mine! She still declined my offer. Sad sad

mendoza

Man today I saw a green GSR with some GSR blades parked at a little apartment by my friends house. Went park by it and knocked on the door closest to it because I want to see if they wanted to trade for my Rota Grids. Opens the door and I ask if she wanted to trades wheels, first thing she says "no, and don't steal them either" even before she saw mine! She still declined my offer. Sad sad
LMFAOOO! what wheels were you gonna give upp?

WAR 178

Premium User
there are a few people near me selling some gsr blades....
between 300-400, but I guess its about shipping for most of you guys tho. That changes the cost of the set of wheels

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
You finally got the Works?!
I've had them for a long time now, I just need to put tires on them. I just haven't brought myself to dropping $1,500 on tires yet. Doesn't help that the Lexus needs new tires too now. Eventually, I would like to keep the BFG R1 on the G-Games and go back to the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup or ADVAN A048 on the Works for street use.