Posting free items?

heritage36

Is there somewhere I can post free items without having to take pics? I have a bunch of stuff I am looking to just get rid of and hopefully can help some people out in doing so. Please let me know if someone knows and I will post it all up, thanks!

rockadilla

thats right.
for sale section, just take one pic of as much stuff as u can in one pic with ur username and u will be fine

heritage36

I am not going to post it on here if I have to post a pic, I don't have the time or a camera handy. I just wanted to help some people out who might need some of this stuff, so I don't see why that is necessary really.

you a hater

i need a smaller exhaust, anything carbon fibre and some interior ... like manual door panels for a 91 8)8)8)8)

heritage36

Don't have any of that stuff. I mean, obviously if someone has some 1 piece headlights they aren't going to give those away for free when they sell for quite a bit. Like I said, if it is not listed, it would only be smaller things for the most part that I have.

WAR 178

Premium User
I guess to keep with the rules of the site, just make a list of the items and put a direct link to the list in your signature for people interested to click on. That should work, but as you know...everybody wants to see pix even if its free lol!
G/L