Potato guns!

Ive always wanted to make one and today thats my plan. Any ideas on how to build one or have any good tips/links? help a white boy with lots of time after class out! lol Ill be sure to post pics and videos when were done! possibly even a video of me shooting some friends LMFAO.

HELP!
:)

anyone know the without glue trick? i see guys selling directions for it on ebay, which is gay i would never buy sumtin i could find for free on the internet personally, but the without glue one seems like something more transferable from place to place and less of a hassle having to bring hair spray its just something else im going to have to carry while running from taking shot's shall i say lol

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i mean...u can make them where all of the joints screw together. instead of glue together

speedin

The Transporter
8urcivic said:
i mean...u can make them where all of the joints screw together. instead of glue together
Exactly. Basically build a larger PVC chamber with a screw-on end cap. And in the end cap put a grill ignighter. Then at the other end of the chamber use a reducer to a smaller size pipe for the barell.

Here is the DE-DEE-DEE's guide

http://science.howstuffworks.com/spud-gun.htm

AcuraIn98

Rock out with my DOHC out
yea....... i made one abotu 2 years ago with my friends dad. We launched it over a river. ( about 3-5 football fields long) we used hair spray to make it shoot.

speedin

The Transporter
AcuraIn98 said:
yea....... i made one abotu 2 years ago with my friends dad. We launched it over a river. ( about 3-5 football fields long) we used hair spray to make it shoot.
Yup I used the same. Worked great. Also made a air pressure one, OMG that thing is 2X as nasty

MidniteFreedom

just stick it into the exhuast. have a friend who has a n1 style exhuast that has 4inch tip and load the potatoe up and rev it hard and bam! cannon! lol

speedin

The Transporter
MidniteFreedom said:
just stick it into the exhuast. have a friend who has a n1 style exhuast that has 4inch tip and load the potatoe up and rev it hard and bam! cannon! lol
Did that to a Pizza Boy one night. He deserved it. Had a Geo Metro with a can on it. It was great. He started it and it was all silent. Then POP and the fart can resumed

Aik68j

Expirence = Mistakes Made
GEO metro with a can should have just shoved the potato up him and stopped it at the source

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
AXE body spray worked better than hair spray for me, you were shootin potatos over a bridge into a river, probably about 3-4 foot ball feilds