powdercoating available

vgees92gsr

I am powder coating parts and sand blasting anything you can think of i have done alot of parts on my car and other peoples vehicles.Common parts i powder coat are control arms, linkages, engine parts, interior pieces,and just about anything you can think of introductory first piece to be powder coated buy 1 get 1 free
whereas you want upper control arms ill charge for 1 and get second one free if there is only 1 item then ill do half off the price
give me a call 908 343 4874
I do business around the whole east coast and anywhere you can think of
I'm located in new jersey

vgees92gsr

45 for everything includes stripping and blasting parts then powder coating what color i have alot of different colors to choose the price is for a basic color, metallic and transparent is different pricing like10 bucks more and would have to be special ordered

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
First off, do you have the powdercoat called 9andy teal? Its looks excatly like J racing green.. If so how much for VC?

vgees92gsr

i do not have it i can get it special ordered it will take a week to get too my shop 35 for valve cover includes everything

vgees92gsr

and here we go!!!!!!!!!!
correct me if im wrong but your talking bout this sexy bitch right!!!!

vgees92gsr

what would ya like pics of i have alot of different stuff i did on my car and customers cars just let me know what ya would like ill upload em

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I herd that you have vc we can buy off you and you powder coat them for us? is that true... IF it is i need price for 96+ ob2 vc shaved in that green..