Power antenna problems

99Integrags

So my power antenna mast was stuck in the up position when I first bought it. One day I went to wash my car at a gas station and like a jackass had forgotten my antenna didn't go down so it broke. Recently I bought a whole antenna assembly from CL for 15 bucks. So I installed it and everything was good till i started the car and antenna didn't raise! I check the assembly and doesn't seem to be the prob. The relay is also not the prob cus I bought one and same thing so I returned it. I have gone through all the fuses none are burned out. Any ideas would help and be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I just took mine out cuz it would make the buzzing sound. The gear for it stripped so it wasnt grabbing. I plugged it up with a plug from home depot and bought an antenna from autozone for 14 bucks that mounts in the car, under the panels. Hooked everything up and works great.

As for the problem youre having, make sure its properly grounded. Thats the only thing I could think of.

99Integrags

I just took mine out cuz it would make the buzzing sound. The gear for it stripped so it wasnt grabbing. I plugged it up with a plug from home depot and bought an antenna from autozone for 14 bucks that mounts in the car, under the panels. Hooked everything up and works great.

As for the problem youre having, make sure its properly grounded. Thats the only thing I could think of.
Is the one you bought supposed to go outside but you just put it under the panels?