Power Steering Pulley.

XxCaryxX

So, I am in the process of replacing my Power Steering pump. Disconnected the in/out lines, removed the pump, and cleaned up excess fluid. My problem is that the pulley is stuck to the pump. I have tried my wrench and screwdriver, and to no surprise it didn't work. I thought, "Well, I can just go rent a pulley puller and be done with it." So I did, but go figure it didn't work on the Integra. I returned that and had someone try to break it free with an impact wrench. The damn thing didn't budge. I picked up a couple 5 inch C-Clamps and re-attempted the 19mm wrench and screwdriver method. It still won't budge. Now, by no means am I Mr. Buff Guy but I am also not a scrawny pansy either. I am strapped for ideas... For now I soaked it with some WD-40 which I doubt will make a damn bit of difference seeing as how tight the threads are locked down. Anyone got some input or ideas? I don't have any pipe for leverage either unfortunately.

Thanks guys,
Cory

XxCaryxX

Kill the thread. Spoke to my Uncle (My go to guy for when I have automotive issues lol). He is having me take it to a shop and have them remove it.