Pppooweerr

Brandon

Hey guys, I have a 1999 Integra Ls/vTec. 1999 b18b1 bottom end with a 1995 b18c1 head. GSR cams, all stock motor, but I have the ls/vtec, header, cold air intake, and full Greddy exhaust. Just have a obd2a p72 ecu. What all would I have to do to keep up with/pull on a stock 350z or a 350z with a cold air intake and exhaust? Also, how much power do you think I'm pushing right now?

-Brandon
________
LAMBORGHINI DIABLO GT

Last edited:
This is funny.. but true.. LS/V boosted will smoke evo 9MR's and MR's will smoke 350's. seen it both
Don't forget how much the driver matters. I've seen a 13 second MR2 walk away from a much quicker, more powerful Evo9 MR for the simple fact that the guy in the Evo couldn't drive to save his life.
Just throwing that out there for shits and giggles.

Brandon

what would I have to do N/A upgrades inorder to keep up with or pull on a stock 350z or one with exhaust and CAI and it being an 03-04 model. Reason asking is because I got my 99ls when I turned 16 and now my brother is about to turn 16 and for some gay ass reason.. He gets a 350z when I got an Integra lol So I was wondering what I'm gonna gave to do to make it a pretty close race. Keep in mind that I am atleast 3x the better driver than he is
________
Maruti suzuki specifications

Last edited:

mirrorimg

Take the motor out.
Replace the weak ass LS rod bolts with ARP rod bolts
upgrade to ITR pistons
port and polish the head
upgrade the cams, at a minimum, to ITR cams. You can also get more aggressive aftermarket cams.
Get itr or aftermarket valvetrain
get cam gears
get a new intake manifold.
Go get it tuned

Brandon

ok! Thank you for answering my question instead of talking about god and 30,000 cars and shit! Lol
________
Transcare

Last edited:

mirrorimg

I don't know how much power you will make, nor if you will be able to beat a 350z.

You can also get a shorter gearing transmission, like a b16 or gsr. And get a lighter flywheel.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
350's are pretty heavy cars for what they are and they dont have an ungodly amount of power... i dont know if it would take a fully built LS/VTEC to spank one. But if will definately take some more work and more importantly more money...

Brandon

350's are pretty heavy cars for what they are and they dont have an ungodly amount of power... i dont know if it would take a fully built LS/VTEC to spank one. But if will definately take some more work and more importantly more money...
I agree, but whoever the hell is talking about needing an act from god is being alittle sarcastic. It can easily be done, taking a 350z with an ls/vtec. You guys are acting like they are putting down 300whp from the factory or something.. I plan on doing arp rod bolts, more aggressive cams, and an intake manifold for starts. I'll take a video of how the race goes with how I am now vs the 350z stock, then I'll do a video with my rod bolts, cams, and intake manifold. My bet is that he won't even beat me that bad just by how I am now.
________
Hawaii Dispensaries

Last edited:

mirrorimg

I have driven one. They are quick.