prestige car alarm

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
wats up guys i dont kno if u all remember me but i used to post on here alot but i been busy and recently sold my 90 integra for a clean ass black 99 civic si...neway the car came with this alarm...it has a pad and it shows the car im pretty sure its called a prestige...i have no idea about the alarm or how good it is...i do kno that if u press it twice u cant start the car...but cant the theifs just unhook the battery really quick? then start the car..? neway im looking to learn more about the alarm if ne of u guys had or have it...so any information would be good..thanks.. :p

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Prestige isn't the best brand, I use to install them, their a lower end alarm. But as with any alarm, it's all in the install quality.
I'm not sure what your asking about the remote start, do you know how to use one, like how to disengage it and all that?

1990TeGLs

no mine doesnt have a remote start....it has that little keypad thingy where it shows the car....but no remote start...i am just trying to get some feedback about the alarm in the quality of it...and peoples experiences with it...and learn a little more about it

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i think i got the same one you do ...

its nice. I like it.

post pics of the si

1990TeGLs

wat up melt....im not sure but i think i seen u on CC...i posted pics of my car over there...its under 6th gen members ride and its called Dropped 99 si yes its clean!!!!!...thats the title if u wanna check it out

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
yea im on cc .... been there since 2003 cause i used to have a 91 civic 4 door lx.