prevent car theft

Army74D

gtavila_
If someone wants your car that bad, they will find a way to get it. All you can do is slow them down..
2-way alarm, quick release steering wheel with hub lock, clutch/brake lock, killswitch.. Just to name a few options.

All I have right now is a 2-way alarm that's set to be pretty sensitive, and a .44 Ruger. :guns:

freespirit

Hey guys what's up well today I was feedind my son and I sw a civic roll up to my car and some guy got out looking all in my stuff they were there for aout 10 mins idk why but I got parinoind then went downstairs and removed my dist cap and wires s my car won't start neways u guys hav ne low budget ideals to prevent theft I'm laied off atm so I dnt have the money for an alarm
Go to Home Depot or Lowes and get some chains and locks to lock the wheels to each other and to a tree or the wheels of another vehicle. It's cheap and won't cost your an arm and a leg till you get back to work. Cheap and should be effective.

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
Think of it this way too... Do you look at nice cars if you see them in parking lots? I know I do.

I'd only be worried if the dood looked shady. If I was diehard about protecting my car, I shell out cash for a good alarm and most importantly, a motion-sensitive security camera. If he gets around the alarm, the camera would more-than-likely get a good look at the chump to help authories find him. Since you said an alarm is out of your budget, it's the little things that count. Relocate your hood-release cable, put a little kill switch that would take a theif too long to find, etc. etc. If you're facing a pro-theif, more than likely they'll get what they're after...but doing all you can to delay them definitely helps

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
Go to Home Depot or Lowes and get some chains and locks to lock the wheels to each other and to a tree or the wheels of another vehicle. It's cheap and won't cost your an arm and a leg till you get back to work. Cheap and should be effective.
True, but Home Depot and Lowes also sell bolt cutters.