Price check on c1 short block

96GSRteg

Tyler
So im selling my old b18c1 short block, and I dont know what to ask for it. It has 157k on it and is in perfect working condition. I had somebody offer me 450 but i dont know if that is high or low or just average. Any input is appreciated. and i did search the forums a bit and looked over online but didnt find too much substantial info on a used one.

JGvtec

it does have internals and it is from my gsr. Sorry I forgot to add that!
I have been looking around GOOGLE. which i did find some information. If it was new you could get a shit ton of money for it. I check a couple links and i seen some go for 350-550. Depending on the mileage on the block. Thats what i found. This is still new to me so someone can correct me.

96GSRteg

Tyler
Well I did do my research on google and came up with mixed results like that. I just didnt want to let it go for an absurd amount or anything. Thanks anyways though Jordan, you are easily one of the most helpful people on here :)

rockadilla

thats right.
i personally wouldnt pay much more then 300 for a used GSR block, so if somebody wants to give u 450 it sounds like a really good deal to me