Priority list, help me out

MattLaBonte

So I have a list of what I want to do and I want some opinions, add ons. So you're welcome to help.

First I'm taking my car down to my friends dads car shop to have MB Quarts put in along with an amp to power em. Thought this is first as I have them here and the others are blown.

Second I was thinking a dual thing. PWJDM shift knob along with some JDM Amber Cornler lamps

Mid october I'm going to replace my valve cover seal and paint my valve cover wrinkle red.

DC sport headers.

Then down the road in a bit I'm going to lower it on Koni Yellows with GC's. Or my friend said he may give me his coilover sleeves for free.

Then sport bronze Rota Grids.

The last two are pretty pricey so there last on the list. Anything to add before the Shocks/sleeves and rims? Opinions?

Thanks

jznsn2u

Imo the accessories are just fosho. I would rather use my money to upgrade in power and handling, than make it look nice.

koni yellows w/ gc's are kool :thumbs up. Jump on the free stuff x) Suspension first, rims later.
grids are nice, what color are you going to get?

MattLaBonte

Well since my cars black I was thinking sport bronze since the white would get so dirty as I won't be upgrading my brake pads ever haha. And I would also like to get more power but its only a DD, I'm not looking to bust the bank ya know? But It seems like a fair list for now haha.

jznsn2u

Well since my cars black I was thinking sport bronze since the white would get so dirty as I won't be upgrading my brake pads ever haha. And I would also like to get more power but its only a DD, I'm not looking to bust the bank ya know? But It seems like a fair list for now haha.
I think white/gunmetal/ black with chrome lip would look good on your car. I understand what your trying to do, good luck and have fun bro :thumbs up.
check out this black teg with grids ->

MattLaBonte

Looks pretty damn clean man. Idk what to choose but its a bit off so I'll have time. Coys gonna trade corners with me so thatll save money. So all together with the speakers amp install shift knob and corners I'm looking at about 400 and I can knock those things off the list. Some guy wants 50 bucks obo for his DC headers too so I may jump on that too.