Probably not coming back

Ganyon

This site is really going downhill. All the people I remember when I first came on are now gone. It's no fun for me anymore. I probably won't come back on, but if I do I hope there are more great people like the ones I remember.

Farewell,
Cj

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
People just need to grow up. Sounds like mods are cracking down and we'll have CI back to where it was soon enough

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Ya sucks to see anybody go really, I'm a nerberz but this site is all about the love of teggies, its sad when people leave just cuz of other people. If you get on I am sure we are all expecting like thousands of pictures though, (unless its tomorrow or somethin)

Jack Rot

I would feel like leaving as well, all anyone seems to do lately is be a "troll" and "flame" any time someone posts something that isnt generally thought of, the only reason i stay around is for advice on technical issues with the car, there are a few nice people in here with great experience and information on the vehicles, and to those who are helpful, we thank you!

Jvest

*GET SHOOK*
This site is really going downhill. All the people I remember when I first came on are now gone. It's no fun for me anymore. I probably won't come back on, but if I do I hope there are more great people like the ones I remember.

Farewell,
Cj
cool story, bro

JETxGREEN

JEFF
I just wanna say i've had my teg for about 4 years and for the most part anytime i need some advice or a question people were great on here. So it'll be really sad to see one of the good ones go.