Problem with First on My Gsr

MugenDan

Hey everyone hows it going. I noticed on dig if i gun it my wheels dont spin after 5000 rpm you know,idk if it can be my control arms or idk maybe transmission. Got Lsd on my car to, and sometimes when i gun it for like 2 blocks in the street, this rarely happens, my clutch gets hard and i cant put it in 1st until like 6 seconds have past. Any ideas if im doing something wrong,or any of yall had past expiriences with this problem.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
It's kinda hard to understand your post, but have you checked you Clutch Master Cylinder for leaks? I had a similar problem, I think, and it turned out being the CMC and slave cylinder. Are you trying to put it in first while still moving? I know my tran's doesn't like that too much unless I rev match into it; but for the most part I just go to second if I'm moving
Maybe you could edit the OP for readability.

MugenDan

It's kinda hard to understand your post, but have you checked you Clutch Master Cylinder for leaks? I had a similar problem, I think, and it turned out being the CMC and slave cylinder. Are you trying to put it in first while still moving? I know my tran's doesn't like that too much unless I rev match into it; but for the most part I just go to second if I'm moving
Maybe you could edit the OP for readability.
well no after i gun my car, i stop u know and put it into first n it wont go,and its not me lol i can drive,i press my clutch super hard n still dont do it, and its not a stock clutch. maybe i need transmission fluid?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Check your fluids, but it sounds like it may be a hydraulic issue. Is your CMC leaking? Check under your clutch pedal by the dead-pedal for fluids leaking. Sometimes I have to let out the clutch, rev a little, and then put it in first for some reason

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
The Dc5 and Ep3 have more torque and are a lot different cars, lol

MugenDan

Check your fluids, but it sounds like it may be a hydraulic issue. Is your CMC leaking? Check under your clutch pedal by the dead-pedal for fluids leaking. Sometimes I have to let out the clutch, rev a little, and then put it in first for some reason
na man no leaks under clutch pedal. hey i had my car for a while now, i know this is a dumb question but,can u approx how much hp i got, i got a b18c1,aem cold air intake,mishimoto radiator with a fan. Magnaflow catback exhaust. ITR headers. I dont know why i can beat SC b16's and new Si's. hahaha i know yall respond will be go get it dyno but any opinions :/ oh damn and forgot its chipped

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
That has to do with your head. You have a stock rev limiter right now that won't let you pass a certain point. Building your head is what will give you better range, from what I understand. Ricky, 8urcivic, would know a lot more about that than I could ever claim to know, lol. PM him when you get a chance

MugenDan

That has to do with your head. You have a stock rev limiter right now that won't let you pass a certain point. Building your head is what will give you better range, from what I understand. Ricky, 8urcivic, would know a lot more about that than I could ever claim to know, lol. PM him when you get a chance
no dude i mean my car does go to 9500rpm,is that bad for the car?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
It depends if it's built for that or not, rice boy; I would venture to say it harms the reliability of the engine

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
If that's all you've done to the engine, then yes...revving it to 9500 will harm the engine:shock: And if you are revving it to 5000, and the car isn't really moving then it sounds like your clutch is slipping. If you are saying that the clutch pedal is physically hard to depress, then your clutch is likely binding on the input shaft of the transmission. I'm sorry, but your descriptions of things are fairly hard to understand.