Problem with the Teg...jerks and stalls when driving

corona88

Hey guys I'm having some issues with my car...heres a bio on it before I go explaining the issue

LS-T
tuned on hondata s100
obs2 to obd1 harness

Alright so basically the issue is no matter what time of day it is (NIGHT, MORNING....CARS WARMED UP OR COLD) when giving it gas or staying at a constant speed it stalls and almost like lauches itself, my wideband also always reads 10.0 SUPER RICH when this occurs, especially since it happens when driving super conservative not trying to hit boost. This happens in any gear 1,2,3,4 and even 5. To make sure it wasnt my foot just being dumb I even went on the highway and cruise controlled it and it still did it when just mantaining the same speed hit 10.0 and started gerking real bad.

So far I've tried a new wire harness, new map sensor and IAT. Besides those issues I've described the car runs great....Oh and this problem only occurs like maybe 3 times a day not like a constant issues which is weird. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all in advance.

mistro

It may sound silly, but my 2 cents:

Make sure you are using the right temp spark plugs, gap them to specs according to your setup. Sometimes depending on the problem it triggers an instant cel, but other times it doesn't and I've even seen random cel's. Horrible.

G'luck

corona88

It may sound silly, but my 2 cents:

Make sure you are using the right temp spark plugs, gap them to specs according to your setup. Sometimes depending on the problem it triggers an instant cel, but other times it doesn't and I've even seen random cel's. Horrible.

The shop I had it installed at out the right plugs in and gap them. The car has been running for 2 month and this just started up.

G'luck
TPS going bad?
Thats what the my friend is telling me it could be. I will have to look into it.

its seems the way youe describing it only stalls when you hit 10.0? correct?
No not when it hits 10.0 A/F...basically the gerking or stalling will happen when im like at 13-15 and then it drops to 10.0 when it continues to gerk around.