Problems Editing Posts?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i've been trying to update my WTB and FS threads in the classifieds... it jus seems to take forever and doesn't want to save. maybe cause the thread is over 1 years old? should i delete it and create a new thread?

is anyone else experiencing this? its happened at home and at work.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I have that problem sometimes too. I'll make an edit to a post, then hit save, and nothing will happen....the little dot circle just keeps spinning. But then if I go to Go Advanced to edit stuff, and then hit save from there, it goes through every time no prob.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
I have that problem sometimes too. I'll make an edit to a post, then hit save, and nothing will happen....the little dot circle just keeps spinning. But then if I go to Go Advanced to edit stuff, and then hit save from there, it goes through every time no prob.
thanks man! :thumbup:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I noticed the same thing. Especially if you try to a quick edit on a long thread. It works much quicker going advanced

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Yeah I had that problem and I got Impatient so I clicked way too many times that it froze. and i quit Firefox I tried to go to the CI but it wouldn't let me. It kept telling me "Page Not Found". I was getting pissed because I couldn't get on CI for a whole week. I was freaking the hell out. I thought I got banned or something. lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The quick reply is slow. Especially in the huge "Anything Goes" threads. It is much faster to just go advanced sometimes. Especially in that thread. The smaller threads aren't bad. That thread just has over 5800 posts and almost 400 pages

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
it actually wasn't the anything goes thread that I've had problems with as much. Just random topics thru out the boards.