problems with other clubs at school...should i be worried?

mastershank

alright, so get this.

at my high school, we have some kids that belong to a few different car club forums ( i will not mention any names cause I DO NOT want to start shit up with other sites)

recently, one individual with a focus svt keyed the whole out of an 09 lancer writing a whole bunch of shit like how lancers suck and his club blows blah blah blah

about two days ago, a similar incident occured

as i was just sittin in my teg, lettin it warm up, get music set and everything, i hear someone yell that his tires got slashed on his riced out civic

SUPPOSEDLY, it was retaliation from what happened to the other kids lancer, the problem is, there was no proof so nothing could be done

then yesterday, a kid that drives a fire bird (02 maybe? idk, its newer and in pristine condition), got tagged by someone with brake fluid all over his hood, and as most of us know, that shit destroys paint

all of these cars have club stickers on their windows....should i be worried? cause im reppin clubintegra hard and im not takin those decals off cause i fuckin love it here and i rep my fellas :)

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
Damn man crazy shit happening there!:shock:

What i would do is just park next to people you trust thats away from the beef that is happening with the clubs

rockadilla

thats right.
god damn dude thats messed up. doesnt ur school have cameras in the parking lot? mine did..... and why doesnt someone get the principal involved? lol u can get a pretty big fine for slashing somebodys tires+ being suspended and getting thier parents involved would kinda stop most people

but as long as u dont start anything and stay away from them u should be fine, i would drive my parents car to school for a week or something just in case LOL

Last edited:

heykosal

Angkorian
If I were you I'd park the hell away from school. I'd rather have to walk a quarter mile than to have to beat someone's ass, get suspended from school, and catch an assault charge:shock:

F*cking ricers:roll:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
there should be security. but if it were me and i found out who fucked with my car, the perpetrator would be getting his vin number from his door still and fire wall mailed to him