product just made for ricers

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Wow, that is some hardcore rice. Uncle Ben's Select. Uber-rice. Rice-o-rama.
Which do you guys think is more rice, that valve cover or spinner hubcaps?

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
if it didnt say VTEC on it, the chrome is kind anice if u have other shit to match it, but other than that, its ricer than my old altezzas

RedLiningFem00

ok well.. I was looking for a valve cover a few months ago a red one like the type r nice blood red valve cover there was nothing for an LS and to paint it the right way was 95 bucks.. so I looked on ebay..lol.. and I found the red one I wanted but all of them say freeaking v-tec..lol.. so I bought it for $50.00 looks just like the type r nice job they did on it.. BUT I had custom done to match the valve cover a metal peice that said "NON-" to match the v-tec part... I thought it looks good.. and im not rice.. but if you want to seem like I am then.. oh well.. everyone has seen my car im sure im not rice... but the idea "NON-VTEC" looks good on it =0)~ it looks diferent...

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
RedLiningFem00 said:
ok well.. I was looking for a valve cover a few months ago a red one like the type r nice blood red valve cover there was nothing for an LS and to paint it the right way was 95 bucks.. so I looked on ebay..lol.. and I found the red one I wanted but all of them say freeaking v-tec..lol.. so I bought it for $50.00 looks just like the type r nice job they did on it.. BUT I had custom done to match the valve cover a metal peice that said "NON-" to match the v-tec part... I thought it looks good.. and im not rice.. but if you want to seem like I am then.. oh well.. everyone has seen my car im sure im not rice... but the idea "NON-VTEC" looks good on it =0)~ it looks diferent...
you are so going to be labeled as redliningricer, just kidding =)

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
its probably made to fool the untrained eye into thinking its a vtec motor...lol

its def. for an ls. look at the locations for the vc nuts, theres 3 down the center and the four around the outside. thats about the most pointless mod ive ever seen. that is a ricer mod...

ltrain

DA6righthand said:
its probably made to fool the untrained eye into thinking its a vtec motor...lol

its def. for an ls. look at the locations for the vc nuts, theres 3 down the center and the four around the outside. thats about the most pointless mod ive ever seen. that is a ricer mod...
hahaha a ricer would say "hey guys i have ls vtec"