Progress Of The Da

B18TEG

BLACK DA
WELL IVE BEEN WORKING ON HER PRETTY GOOD LATELY PAINTED ALL THE INTERIOR, GUTTED ALL THE SEABELTS, REAR WIPER,AUDIO EQUIPMENT, SWAPPED OUT THE SEATS TO 99 SI'S AND PAINTED THE WHEELS UNIVERSAL GOLD. IM NOT FINISHED YET SO IT STILL LOOKS MESSY ENJOY

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
you got paint on the tires, and in the second picture looks like someone got laid in the teg haha! Clean it up some and take more pics!

Last edited:

B18TEG

BLACK DA
obd1kenobi said:
you got paint on the tires, and the fsecond picture looks like someone got laid in the teg haha! Clean ir up some and teg more pics!
yea i know i got paint on the tire but it will come off as soon as i wash her. and until im done you guys are gonna get the dirty messy pics of my tools and bags in there

B18TEG

BLACK DA
probably . . . i got it off ebay for sixty bucks along with the front and rear upper and lower, well atleast thats what my brother paid for it. . . it was my birthday gift

B18TEG

BLACK DA
thanks g2teg im getting the antenna delete plug and the rear wiper delete plug this week along with the sparco rails for the seats and a new head to get the car running again. and the following week wire tuck and battery relocation. im still debating ac removal because its going to be my daily driver and rain in florida is no joke. i dont feel like foging up the windows. . . .by the way is it possible to use the g3 sunroof assembly on our cars? so that instead of going back into the roof it goes up and out.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ good question, I want to know also!

I wouldn't get rid of my rear window washer if it rains alot there, I love mine in the rain, it sucks without it! lol

B18TEG

BLACK DA
its barable. . .and since mine doesnt work anyways . . .why not chuck it. which i did already . . just waiting on the plug. . .getto riged it for now since its not moving. publix bag with a rubberband around it to make sure no leaks