Progress Thread.....96 GSR 4DR

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
nice little surprise lol. Hows the repair going? good luck.
ok but could be better, i got a used front bumper bout a week a ago, and i was going to get a hood and oem headlights last weekend, but didnt have the time, and im glad i didnt b/c my starter went out monday morning, so i had to replace it, and with Xmas around the corner ill have to pick back up in January.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
like I said I had to replace the starter, easy right!? Not when you have no light and three unorganized tool boxs lol.

And this is the bumper i picked up

Im going to get my hood, and lip b4 i install the parts b/c I want them painted went thet go on the car, no Black bumper Squad this time!

irockdc2

C3 Autoworks Playa
lol clean engine bay thats forsure. Id say after fixing the front end work on some new wheels my boy. Looks nice tho. Great start

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
lol clean engine bay thats forsure. Id say after fixing the front end work on some new wheels my boy. Looks nice tho. Great start
its not that bad lol, im going to rock stock wheels for a min till i can get the wheels i want

or

you said hella but youre on the east coast :thumbs up
so! haha im trying to talk the guy i sold my del so to trade me the F2's for the Teins on the Integra. People keep giving me the run around for headlights and a damn hood

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
its not that bad lol, im going to rock stock wheels for a min till i can get the wheels i want

or

so! haha im trying to talk the guy i sold my del so to trade me the F2's for the Teins on the Integra. People keep giving me the run around for headlights and a damn hood
I like the second one better. Looking for coilovers? I have a set of Skunk2 Pro-C coilovers for sale. :thumbs up