project DE-rice DB8

paddy

about 10 months ago i bought a 2001 GSR sedan with 138k miles on it for 1300 bucks.
it came "decked out" with primer spots, a body kit, underglow,
shaved door handles (without a popper kit), shaved antenna, shaved taillights,
and a peeling carbon fiber hood.
i need advice...bad.
i dont know where to find replacement bumpers and skirts. i've tried online but can only find a front bumper.
94-97 bumpers are easy and semi cheap to get. why cant i find 98-01?

cody1018

Go to hmotorsonline.com you can get the side skirts from them. Or even check for bumpers man. But usually you can find them on craigslist or wait until someone posts bumpers for sale on here

Sent from Wonka's chocolate factory using tapatalk 2

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Have you tried to visit the auto junkyard? There's bound to be some DB7/8 Integras laying around. Check for any part-outs at your local Craigslist. And post pics of your car because we like pics.

paddy

You mean like pull a part and places like that? No junk yards where i live have integras.

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Craiglist is your friend. Dont be afraid to drive an hour or two for 98-01, they are hard to come by

Sent from my DC4

Teggy64

Got vtec?
If all else fails and you've got extra money the dealer sells the bumpers for about $300 each.

biya

If this were 2002 you'd be set mang. Glad to see you want to head in a more... rational, direction. as far as bumpers go, most people prefer the newer style, aka they are harder to find. I would recommend craigslist for sure. Parts like that should pop up pretty regular, just be prepared with some greenbacks for when they do.

paddy

how are you suppose to open the doors??
there's a shoestring on the driver side door handle that hangs out the door... it's embarassing.

and i check craigslist everyday, nothing shows up... probably because i live in alabama...