[project-g-stance]

ninja_wolfpack

Wassup Club Integra, I've always wanted an Acura Integra, so far I've had 2 EJ1 civics (95,93), a 93 EH hatch, an 89 CRX, and 88 Toyota mini truck. Hello, welcome to to my new project. I recently came up on a 1994 LS that had been sitting outside since 2009. It belonged to some lady that no longer had use for it and just had it sitting at her dad's house. This is going to be a post as I go along type of builld. I know some people finish the car then create a new build thread but It's all good. Anyway, heres the car when I first got it.

Taking It home. I'll post a little later with more pics and what my plans for this project are.

ninja_wolfpack

Got it at my shop on jackstands now.

installed some OEM tailights too.

Taking out mostly eveything to clean. I'm gonna get some dry ice to remove the sound deadening tar cause they smell really bad and are soaked in oil. (I'll post pics when I get to it)

Taking the front end off to clean everything well.

Fast upgrade.

Plans for suspension will be:
-coilovers
-front and rear camber kit
-lower control arms
-subframe or tie bar. Idk I might keep it simple and just have a nice sway bar.
-re-surface brake discs
-new brake pads
(I'll be more specific on each part I go with as I go along)

A lil mock-up I did lol

Installed this on my brother's hatch yesterday.

Anyway, that's it for today, more updates tmmr.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
I like the work being put into it.

But that extreme negative camber is not a style I like.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
The work you've done to it is amazing.

This stance look is ugly.

ninja_wolfpack

Hahah they're just sitting on top of the highest wheel stud, I wanted to see how they'd look. It wouldnt be that low either, or cambered.

Ganyon

I'm digging this project, but remember, If you upgrade the sway bar, you need a subframe brace.