Project of the Year

NinoBrow

Whats happenig Gs.
I have plans for my Db85. After drivin my so healthy b18c1 4 a year or so, puttin over 3Gs in parts in it, I DONT WANT IT NO MORE.
My head is now in a V6. I dont know exactly what direction go, meanin out of car or truck should i get the engine and how HARD is goin to be the transplant.
Thanks Homies

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
V6 has been done in a teg... and I hate them.... if you want to waste money on a motor just boost the crap out of it

NinoBrow

Well, i drive my car every day and i can tell... is quick. My engine is 1 of the kind. But, a few days ago i drove my boss 01 Accord V6 Vtec and i have 2 say... i love the sound and the torque of tha engine... I WILL NEVER GET IT with my b18c, even if i turbocharged. so...

mattr89lxi

nooooooo... switching over to the v6 side..then it will be v8 then bigger and youll be lifter the back of ur teg up like a hot rod and posting how to threads on installing giant blowers and making ur teg into a mucle car! lol jp do it! put a monster engine in it!

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
Well, i drive my car every day and i can tell... is quick. My engine is 1 of the kind. But, a few days ago i drove my boss 01 Accord V6 Vtec and i have 2 say... i love the sound and the torque of tha engine... I WILL NEVER GET IT with my b18c, even if i turbocharged. so...
Lol are you serious? What do you have done to your b18c1? Accord v6's are slow, aside from the newer models, my old dc2 would smash on accord V6's. There must be a problem with your car if you cant beat an 01. It may feel fast because it has more torque, but trust me those cars are slow

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
V6's are crap. Worst balanced motor design. Big, heavy, complicated, ugly.

You can build a I4 B series to waste any V6. And within the price of what you'd spend to get a V6 into an Integra.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
holy fucking jesus christ
V6's are crap. Worst balanced motor design. Big, heavy, complicated, ugly.

You can build a I4 B series to waste any V6. And within the price of what you'd spend to get a V6 into an Integra.
i agree. no aftermarket support for J series and C series parts arent interchangable

Well if he wants to do it, he should at least do some research.
agreed

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Whats happenig Gs.
I have plans for my Db85. After drivin my so healthy b18c1 4 a year or so, puttin over 3Gs in parts in it, I DONT WANT IT NO MORE
My head is now in a V6. I dont know exactly what direction go, meanin out of car or truck should i get the engine and how HARD is goin to be the transplant.
Thanks Homies
*** Any more.

I would go back and fix the rest of your errors but Im to lazy.