Properflush/ Sortaflush look, need help!

steve-o_585

Im looking to buy some spacers for my 98 Integra but dont want to roll the fenders or use a camber kit, just looking to space out my BBS RA wheels. Im lowered on Tenzo r springs that i believe are 2.5 inch drop.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you are going to need the weed spacers with the lugs on them or extended studs. i personally think that spacers are dangerous

steve-o_585

Yea I know I need wheel studs and open ended lug nuts and spacers but I want to know what size spacers are safe and look good? My wheels look a little too tucked in and I dont like the look. Why do you think the spacers are dangerous?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you move the wheel farther away from the hub which makes stuff not work and it adds an extra thing on to break, i wouldnt go above a 5mm spacer if i had to use one. I would just get low offset wheels and do it right if i were into that stuff

steve-o_585

Oh ok. I was thinking 5mm spacers would be good. Have you tried 5mm spacers on your Integra or have seen anyone with some? I have BBS wheels that I got for a good price and I dont want any other wheels.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
nope i have a track car so spacers do not serve a purpose for me