ps delete

OLDSKOOLACURA

You can, but it's a cheap way to do it (and harder to steer). Putting a manual rack in makes steering "easier" than a ps rack looped.

Eventually the ps rack will go bad, as for a time frame... I can not say.

Posted from my build thread

Nick_C78

Mine has gone 3 years+ without going back and mine isn't even looped. And to top it off I live on dirt roads and track the damn thing. I didnt remove it either. Previous owner did, so who knows how long its really been. I plan on looping it though, I just havnt.

TheMyth

Can definitely just take everything off the PS track and let it be, or loop it. But I prefer to change the subframe and rack to manual to delete the PS.

JohnWelds

I don't believe a PS delete is worth it. You don't want to leave the track too early because of exhaustion(arms). Put the time into a few more hp. My $0.02.

Nick_C78

I don't believe a PS delete is worth it. You don't want to leave the track too early because of exhaustion(arms). Put the time into a few more hp. My $0.02.
Have you ever been to the track? Your arms won't get tired from no PS at the track...not even close...

enoch723

Bullshit your arms will get tired. I just took the ps out of my 3g civic and track it all the time and never get tired. People that have never used manual steering think its hard because they have never DRIVEN with it. Its not hard while driving. If your just sitting.. yes it can be hard but still done fairly simple.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
mines been looped for about 3+ years as well and no problems. my 88 toyota pickup and 91 civic didnt have ps and i liked it better. it feels the same to me removing the ps.

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.