Pullapart FTMFW

Thekris

Im not sure its in everybodys city but its basically a junkyard that people take their cars to and you can pick off whatever and get them for reallll cheap. So my dad went there today and usually all the integras are stripped but this one came in today. 99 vogue silver integra exactly like mine came in today. So I got new front and rear bumpers, new abs sensor, and taillights. Got everything for 100 bucks. So Im gonna switch the bumpers and taillights on my car since the new ones are better and sell my my old ones that are still prettty good. Just saying, I love good deals lol

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
Good find but I thought maybe you found like an unmolested Type R or something. I mean, if you're going to drop the MF bomb, it's got to be like a Type R...

Thekris

Lol suspendedhatch. And I will post pics tomorrow. I got the new bumper on and Im switching out one of my tails that gets water in it for the new one. And I didn't get the rear bumper today. Im getting it all on tuesday when my dad goes back if its still there. Im also probably gonna get the hood and both fenders which are like 30-50 each. This is if it is all still there. And Im in nashville, tn. They have pullaparts all on the east coast. Sorry Cali.

Thekris

Also, anything else you guys think I should grab that would be worth anything to sell. The engine is mostly there. So anything easy I can take off that would be worth anything. Btw, it had 219k miles so yeahh.

The Panch

The Homie
Its always good (bad) to pocket all bulbs. fuses. sensors..the things that go bad most often and hard to get ahold of. Even if you dont need them AT THE MOMENT! Well thats just me =)

Last edited:

Thekris

Pics:
New bumper, looks like I forgot to tuck something on the bottom, its hanging.

Old bumper with hole in the front and scratches on the side.

New tails.

And all cleaned up and ready for a picture, hahaha

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
we have them in the A! but all the beaners get the integra parts before the cars are even on the lot...

Thekris

Same here. My dad just happened to watch them put a new row in while he was there for parts for his 84 hurst olds and was like, how lucky was that when he saw the exact same car as mine.

Cman46290

Sweetness... we got a place like that here in St Louis... called "Pick n' Pull" which is awesome... like you said... DEALS!

-Corey