Pulled over and cuffed 20 min ago.....

sOuL

yea so my buddy came over and wanted to gor for a ride in the teg since he never been in it before,so i said ok lets go i gotta go to the gas station anyways. So after we leave the gas station we drive thru the park going back twards my house. I drop a gear cause the turn is coming and comming in the oppiste direction is a cop,i look at him he looks at me and i just keep going not speeding or anything, but i just happen to look behind me and hes maken a U turn, im like no hes comming after me? but still i just kept going and made a left down a street twards home and stoped at a stop sign,look back again no cop,next street stop at the next stop sign,he just turns the corner,i make a left again but theres a slow ass neon infront of me as soon as i turn,what do i do? well if i stayed behind him and make a right id be home,but instead i made a right on the block just before my house just incase he was acually following me,and he was then he speeds up and turns his lights on, i got pulled over infront of a stop sign.

Cop: SHUT THE MOTOR OFF NOW
Me: yes sir motors off
Cop: HANDS OUTSIDE THE WINDOW SO I CAN SEE THEM!
Me: ok hands out the window*
Cop: walks over* U THINK ABOUT RUNNING IL TAZER UR ASS!!!!!!!
Me: What?!!?!?!? WHAT I DO???
Cop: step out now!
Me: sir i wasent speeding and didnt run any stop signs....
Cop: Bullshit u ran from me!
Me: WHAT???? u just now turned ur lights on and pulled me over IN FRONT OF A STOP SIGN!
Cop: out the car now!!
Cop: Spread them!!
Me: iv never done this before so yea..... gonna need help....
Cop: spreads my legs wide,searches my pockets and such,then crosses my hands behind me and cuffs me*

Me: omg!! wth????
Cop get in the car now, pulls me and puts me in the back seat and shuts the door*
Cop: **walks over to the teg and talks to my friend and askes for his ID and calls for backup,ttakes him out the car and searches him,then tells him to get back in the teg**
Cop: searches the teg* [ILLEAGALLY] and finds nothing
Me: sitting in the back of the car with my head down shocked and just watching*
Cop: **walks back in and sits in the cop car**
Cop: so why did u run?
Me: what??? all i did was drop gear to slow down to go around a turn DOING THE SPEED LIMIT and just so happen we can head on and i looked at u that was it and kept going, u never turned ur lights on or anything so i kept going.....

Cop: Bullshit!!! u RAN!!!!!

Me: sir....if i offended u in anyway...im sorry,but i wouldnt run...i have no reason to run! u searched the car! u find anything....?

Cop: *says nothing*
Me: well did u even look in the glove compartment????
Cop: nods* no....
Me: heh...
Me: well i didnt run, and i didnt run no stop signs
Cop: just stop with the Bullshit ok
Me: well i live around the block....u can take me there or just call my parents
Cop: how old are?
Me: just turned 24 on the 27th of may
Cop: ur acountable for ur own actions
Me: what actions???
Cop: come on i seen u look at me!
Me: yea when we passed each other head on!!!! #1 and u just pulled me over infront of this stop sign #2
Cop:social security?
Me: tells hims it*
Cop: hmm u ever been aressted before?
Me: no...never gotten a ticket either sir
Cop: well this might mess up ur record
Me: huh??
Cop: how bout ur friend?
Me: no him either
Cop: ok..
Me: yea??
Cop:well is the car in ur name?
Me: no my dads name
Cop: well out the car now
Me: ok
Cop: **unlocks the cuffs** dont like the feeling of these do u?
Me: heh...
Cop: **hands the ticket** dont do anything stupid now
Me: yea i know....thanks **shakes the cops hand**
Cop: **looks weird at me and shakes my hand** ok be on ur way....
Me: **gets in the car and reads the ticket** ok.. says here i ran a redlight...**looks around** THERES NO REDLIGHTS IN THIS AREA!!!!!! ITS ALL STOP SIGNS!!!!! **looks up** HE PULLED ME OVER INFRONT OF A STOP SIGN!!!!!!!!!!
Cop: **pulls off** and runs thru the stop sign im stoped at**
Me: **looks at buddy** im so fighting this ticket....

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
That blows, yea man some cops are just dickheads. Good luck fighting that, it's practically impossible to win them.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
similar thing happened to me a few weeks ago, me and some friends were taking pics and a sheriff i guess ran my plates, why I dont know, I wasnt speeding, I figured probably profiling. But anyways he pulled me over for expired tags, which yeah im guilty of, but also i had no insurance. So he made me get outta my car, sit on the curb asked me dumb questions like what were you doing. I said taking pictures of my car. then he asked me if I had anything illegal in my car. I said sir I have no interior if I had drugs or weapons Im pretty sure you would have seen them. Then to top it off he sends back up to look for my friend, for no reason. Then 2 more cops come as if im a threat or something??? Then he tells me to call my friend back to get him over there cuz he slowed down when i got pulled over, I told him he just slowed down probably cuz you pulled me over....I ended up having to call my friends back to come over. I guess he wasnt a complete ass, seeing how he only wrote me a ticket for no insurance when my registration and inspection were out.....still sucks when you dont do anything and they just profile you.

OH then to top it off (and this is what really pissed me off) im mexican and under ethnicity he puts a "W" for white. I was like OH COME ON what the hell!!!! :lol:

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Being cuffed and put in the back seat isnt cool at all, Its happen to me many a time (more or less they had reason) So its gotta suck even more when there is reason. Best of luck, I'd ask to see the cop car camera asap!!!

heykosal

Angkorian
Thats some sauce...fight that shit! I bet he won't even show up for court.

I think it's bullshit that cops can intentionally not be there and it's okay, but I accidentally miss traffic court once and all of the sudden I have a bench warrant. Fuck the man.

sOuL

so i just came back from the police department now,i posted this right when i got home. So yea i just got back fro mthe PD and they tried to get intouch with the officer and he was ""busy on a call" so i looked at the ticket more, and like i said he searched the whole car but not the glove compartment, well on the ticket it said i had no insurance! my insurance and registration was in the glove compartment! he would of seen it if he looked... some crap seriously...but the sherif told me to go to court and gave me his card and said to bring my insurance and to fight it,he was cool.

TNethan

Go take some pictures of the are where there was no lights, map it out -where he passed you, where he stopped you, if you fight the ticket, and there were no lights to run, he will recieve disapline , you have the right to make that call in court over a false ticket. The problem is, more people don't call them out like that. You are in a great position to show how you are NOT stupid!

sOuL

Go take some pictures of the are where there was no lights, map it out -where he passed you, where he stopped you, if you fight the ticket, and there were no lights to run, he will recieve disapline , you have the right to make that call in court over a false ticket. The problem is, more people don't call them out like that. You are in a great position to show how you are NOT stupid!
yea im gonna film the route i took tommrow,plus my buddy got where he stopped me on his camrea phone that recorded it

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
some cops are just power thirsty. I mean there are some good ones, but the power hungry hitlers give the good ones a bad rep.