Pulley kits...what's the deal?

mattrt09

Hey i see these alot when im browsing the web and i only have a small idea of what they actually do.

so what do they do? Are they worth the money? does anyone have them, do they add power or what?

thanks in advance

GA-Beast

Owner
supposed to add power by slowing down other components....i got one which goes on my ac and my alternator..however does not effect their function and works with stock belts....small hp gains too

mattrt09

supposed to add power by slowing down other components....i got one which goes on my ac and my alternator..however does not effect their function and works with stock belts....small hp gains too
where did you get it from??

how much was it?

GA-Beast

Owner
ebay.........and they were ....i dunno...forget now..but they're under 50 bucks

jdmenace

i use my ac alot here in florida and when i had pulleys on my car there was no hesitation when i mashed the gas . so i guess they work a little , and as far as price i think they will set you back somewhere around $115 .

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
if you get an ebay pully and actually use it, you need to be slapped

Why the hell would you put a $50 ebay part of some non name brand shit on your car, ESPECIALLY something that has to be balanced and is one of the main parts to keep your car running

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Go and get the AEM kit, but from what Ive heard the alternator pully has burned out the bearings.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
bah, i'd only buy it if its was a deal. otherwise i rather spend that money on something else.