Pulling/Veering

ware

i have a 2000 honda civic ex coupe, about a month ago i hit a curb in a parking lot. I tried to avoid it by turning right (towards the exit) but slid into it.. hit it hard at about 40-50 mph. I got an alignment afterwards but the car still pulls/jerks (at times) to the left. I need to get this fixed here's the alignment results thanks guys

ware

lol.. does your car pull? nah i went to a local Firestone place here in Carson. I ahve a lifetime alignment plan with them

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
lol.. does your car pull? nah i went to a local Firestone place here in Carson. I ahve a lifetime alignment plan with them
Naw. My alignment is ok. Firestone... my friend said that they do horrible alignment work. You should take your ride to my guy in Temple City. He'll fix your problem fosho.

ware

is it a shop for performance cars or just a regular alignment place? whats the price? i need to fix this problem ASAP

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
There's nothing on the car to align except for the toe. Your's is set where it should be. Did the alignment shop say if anything was bent when they did the alignment? Also do you have any suspension modifications done, including wheels? honda's tend to ride like shit when lowered alot because well it throws off your camber and caster big time and there's no adjusting it so it just stays f'ed up until you add a kit to make it adjustable.

ware

yes im on tokico blues with sportline lowering springs its not a dramatic or even big drop. And if you noticed my camber and caster are flipped.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea i'm going to say worn bushings and the after market suspension are causing these results, are those springs adjustable, if so you might want to try raising the right front up a little. It looks like it might be sitting lower, causing the greater negative camber. I will say that this is a perfect example of how a little bit of suspenison modifications will throw off your cars whole alignment.

patrick4588

Integra God
when i hit a curb in my accord, i bent my lcas and lower subframe. hopefully you didnt do any damage like that. perhaps you just bent an axle or knocked it off balance?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
is it a shop for performance cars or just a regular alignment place? whats the price? i need to fix this problem ASAP
Performance cars. Don't know how much it'll cost. He needs to see what the problem is first.

ware

when i hit a curb in my accord, i bent my lcas and lower subframe. hopefully you didnt do any damage like that. perhaps you just bent an axle or knocked it off balance?
did you bend them to the point were you could see it? how much was the total cost?

your A arm bushmmings are bad man. my shop does alignments, ive been doing them for about 5 years now, its a common problem with those cars