Pulls to the left?

slacker

Slackin since '88
I checked the air pressure, it's fine all around. I did a quick visual inspection, and it all seems fine.. why would it be pulling to the left? It just recently started doing it and I haven't touched the suspension since I got the car

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
check your tires for a busted belt. switch your tires from rt. to lt. and see if the pull changes sides.

slacker

Slackin since '88
They're rotational so I can't, and I doubt that theres a broken belt because they're like brand new, but I will check it out.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Does it do this all the time or under hard acceleration? During braking?

Whens the last time you had an alignment?

Did you check the pressure in the tires on both sides?

Whats the condition of your trailing arms?

It looks like your car is pretty low...notice more positive camber on the side its pulling toward?

Hopefully that'll give you a few things to check and figure it out. Good luck.

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
check the bars from the cross member to the control arm http://www.leelimphotography.com/sale/frontcross.jpg what are they called? I always forget.
At the front of the bar in the cross member is a bolt that holds down the bushings that hold it all in place.
over time they get loose and need to be tightened up. My friend's EF sedan was having the same problem only on the right side and it turned out the bolt came loose and allowed for some play causing it to pull to the right. just tighten everything up and either put an extra bolt on so it doesn't back up or put some loctite on it and call it a day.

slacker

Slackin since '88
Thanks guys ill check that out. It does it all the time, pulls harder on the highway, and just pulls slightly on local streets.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Check your tie rods. Just look under your car. Check to see if you see anything that looks off.

slacker

Slackin since '88
lol I know its my alignment, I'm trying to figure out what it is because everything down there seems to be in spec.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Did you hit any bumps or pot holes really hard? Or curb it really hard?

Even cornering hard enough improperly can throw off the alignment.

AmberLynne

my old car used to have this problem all the time. It was annoying. Everytime I'd hit a pot hole it would screw up the alignment.

slacker

Slackin since '88
I don't hit potholes, I know where every pot hole within 30 miles of me is lmao.. I've been driving low ass cars for a while