Pure Rice

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
donate me the money lol. every CI member should put in like $10 and then we can buy it cheap and mod it. itll be the official ClubIntegra.com car that ends up winning all sorts of car shows and shit... PLUS it whoops everyones ass at the track. then if we ever get a VIP section all the VIP members will get to drive it around their town for like a week.

haha we can all dream cant we?

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
teg9five said:
donate me the money lol. every CI member should put in like $10 and then we can buy it cheap and mod it. itll be the official ClubIntegra.com car that ends up winning all sorts of car shows and shit... PLUS it whoops everyones ass at the track. then if we ever get a VIP section all the VIP members will get to drive it around their town for like a week.

haha we can all dream cant we?
my car can be the official clubintegra.com car. lol start gathering up money to fix my car up, crabs! there's a looooooooong way to go.

sOuL

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! its gotta boost gauge and it dosent even gotta turbo HAHAH!!!!!!!!!
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE from a rice burner scale of 1-10 itsa damn 20!
and the sad thing is, is that someone acually bidded on it LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Boost

ROCK ON YES NOW I CAN RUN BOOST W/ OUT A TURBO FUCK YEA!. sweet riced out ride i bet the hemi stickers gave him an extra 60hp at the wheel. Loven the ebay special intake as well. Let find whoever bought the car and help him put it out of its pain. Poor Teg

JDMB18civic

i honestly dont know what to say about that car, its probally one of the most repulsive things i've seen in awhile

LStegg

1 bad LS
Poor Tegg

Who the hell bought the damn thing for $6,500 dollors ! The tarheel blue Z3's are probably what made it sell, or mabey it was the top quality lambo kit. It just looks slow, mabey it's just me. He should be thankful for Ebay cause that shit would'nt have sold anywhere else. I mean it's just so ghetto, what a waste of a little bit of money and time. The saddest thing about it is that an innocent Tegg was subjected to this cruel punishment and will never have a chance to look good or run good for that matter. R.I.P Tegg .:cry: :shockl: