Quad-Pod

AcuraIntegra 95

Does anyone know if quad-pod is still around? I've looked all over for their website but can't find it. I also emailed Mike (the owner) but haven't gotten a response. Is the company still around? If not anyone know where I could find one?

money

that's sad, its an awesome product. no idea why quad-pod.com closed down, and no idea where to get one made from

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I haven't been able to get in contact with the owner of quad-pod for quite some time now. I tried contacting him once I saw a thead about people being out of money with no products in return, never heard back from him. Last time I had talked to him, he said he was swampd and had to stop taking orders so he could get caught up...

I have a taupe one in my car though ;)

R13

The other asshole
Is there another company that makes a gauge pod like this? My clock died and I though it would be cool to put one in but since quad-pod is gone...

money

its been a long time though he probably would have caught up on all the orders from before by know , any other website anyone know that can make one ? like some custom site?

R13

The other asshole
eh, Maybe I'll get lucky and snag one off HT, I've seen a few for like $40+ shipping