question about a noise

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
So I am noticing this sound more and more. When I turn off the radio and roll down the windows I can hear this pretty loud noise every time I hit a bump. It almost sounds like a pinging noise or change rattling. It sounds like it is coming from the rear end and maybe from around the paasenger rear wheel. What do you think this could be? I am not sure if this helps anymore but sometimes when I back out of my driveway there is also a thud from the back almost like a strut or something is bottoming out. Do you think these teo noises are related or what could it be? thanks

jay8801

check your suspension and make sure there isnt any thing stuck in your wheel well other then that im not sure

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
check your suspension and make sure there isnt any thing stuck in your wheel well other then that im not sure
I had done that and didn't see anything stuck in there. I even took off the rim and put it back on.

you may be bottoming out
thats probably it. I went ahead and bought all 4 struts because after looking the ones on there now are the original ones. I am gonna try to put them on this weekend if I get time.