Question about Apexi N1

404 Da Teg

Dre Da KID
i want to see pic of teg with apexi n1 exhaust.. im curious to see what it look like.

i have another question about apexi.. do apexi n1 exahust come with the angle pipe?? i prefer straight pipe instead of angle pipe because i dun want that pipe get hit by bump or smething that reach the pipe.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i have one ... the pipe was rerouted though to clear my trailer hitch and the ground so it still angles slightly to the right but doesnt angle upward also.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Have you guys seen DC2Integ's? It's angled and it look hot!

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
did it hit ur apexi??
yea the hitch wouldnt clear the way it was stock

How do you like your N1?
hate it ... its broken twice on me but luckily my dads friend is a welder so he has fixed it for me both times, would never buy another apexi product after this ... wish i woulda got a greddy evo

melt i like your tails...are those customed oem?
altezzas painted all red with testors candy apple red translucent paint, you can find it at a hobby shop

slammednslowls

always a newbie
this is mine, smae as everyone else lol. although i like the angle on the silver one posted further up! i thought all the 98-01 N1s were straight exit?

Attachments

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
EVer had your exhaust hit the LCA? My current exhaust keeps smacking my skunk LCA :(

Anybody know why some angle and some don't?

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
no mine dosent just every once in a while ill hit the bottom of the canister if i hit big dips or speed bumps.