Question about my heat

Mrsmith92

Ok so here's the problem my blower motor went out one day so I bought another one had this guy put it in but now after a few months my heat/air won't turn on at all ...well it does but only when it wants to I don't know what the problem is its not the blower motor because its new could it be wiring from it or something help would be appreciated thanks in advance .

dlo253

Test the blower motor to double check, also check out the resistor and maybe test the relay.

dlo253

No just unplug it and put power to the hot side and ground the other.. If it turns on it is good.

dlo253

As in connect the power wire to a 12 volt power source, like your battery. Then ground the other wire, you can download wiring diagrams from hondahookup.com just make an account.

Mrsmith92

As in connect the power wire to a 12 volt power source, like your battery. Then ground the other wire, you can download wiring diagrams from hondahookup.com just make an account.
Ahh ok got cha one more thing where is the relay and resistor ?

dlo253

Resistor, you just gotta pull out your glove box and you will see it, two screws hold it in. there is a plug on it.. But I recently helped someone with this exact issue just about recently. Just do a search, I believe the original post was by JayVee or sumthn along those lines. All the info is here, just gotta search for it man.