Question about the difference between 94-97, 98-01

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
So I am need of a new back bumper, some door seals, and interior clips and such. Now I was searching the pick and pull website (Junkyard) and the only integras they have are 94-97.

I was wondering what are the differences between the 94-97 and the 98-01, what parts are swap able and what parts aren't?

98GS

I believe they are all swappable. Only differences I know are the 98-01 have different color tail lights and the front bumper is more tear shaped.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

bkirshr

User that is Registered
they are all "swapable" the only difference is the look of the front and rear bumpers, and headlights. but a 94-97 bumper (front and rear) will bold up to a 98-01 car. and vice versa. however, if you change the front bumper, you will need the appropriate headlights.

Interior should be the same as well.

R13

The other asshole
someone may have already beat me to it

They are all interchangeable, The only difference as far as looks go is the front bumper, corner lights, headlights, Rear bumper & taillights are different.

You just can't use 94-97 headlights & cornerlights with a 98+ bumper or vice versa

94-97

98-01

As for the interior it's all interchangeable but the design on some of the material is different.

Last edited:

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
As they said, all parts are interswappable. However, as ^^^ said, the relative parts must be matching "year", headlights, lips, turns. Tail lights are they except, they are entirely swappable

Sent from my DC4

R13

The other asshole
Taillights are interchangeable regardless, They're just different colors.

Last edited:

Swerve

Shawn
The interior only has tweeters in the door panels in the GSR and GS in 94-97, 98-01 other trims have them. Irrelevant, I know.