question!! gsr

sadiez

chick built gsr
Obd2, I cant do anything can I? As far as chipping and all. But anyways. im looking for a new exhaust. Full exhaust headers and all... let me knkw what you havee.

UalRamper

Depnds on your emission laws.......here in NY they plug in to the PCM , cali they still do sniffer test and check your equipment.

Not sure what NC does these days.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
The answer to the obd2 question is no. You cant chip a obd2 ecu. Need to buy a jumper harness and use obd1. If its a mild all motor build just get a hondata s100 and a p28 but you should also ask what programming your tuner is more used to and get that. What good is hondata if your tuner is familiar with chrome or something else.

Are you looking for suggestions for exhaust or to buy from someone? Theres a for sale section to look through. If you want a suggestion, get a toda rep from plm and the rest of the piping 2.5" (hiflow cat or testpipe/b pipe/muffler). Find a good shop (quality work inspected) and get a custom stainless steel exhaust put together. Use flanges at the same lengths as oem for each section and save yourself the headache of switching anything out later. DO NOT weld up sections together that were not one piece to begin with, ie b-pipe to muffler or cat.

Last edited: