Question on LCA on 95 Integra

IsAlwaysBroken

All Stock
I've got a buddy who's sold his DC and is sending me some aftermarket LCA's and I'm wondering if I can even use these. My suspension is stock nothings been modified in that department. With that being said can I use this or no?

Pic for reference on what it is

Rich-PMS

Not that hard, but being how you're asking if they'll be hard you'll most likely find it a bit tedious.

As for how to- there's a bunch of write ups Ive seen on google.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
main thing is making sure the rear bolts dont break...that happens a lot and it happened to mine and what was an hour project or so turned into a 5 hr project

IsAlwaysBroken

All Stock
I wonder if I can get new bolts a head of time so that way I don't run into that. Can you get the bolts from the dealer?

overheadJake

Weight is the enemy
yeah, I had to get 3 bolts that either broke or I had to cut off (due to rust). they are about $10 a bolt from the dealer.

mirrorimg

You need to read up on how to torque the bolts. The LCAs must be in their normal operating position before they are torqued to spec. You will need to get them finger tight, then lower the arms or knuckle on jack stands to put them in their normal operating position. This is called pre-loading the bushing. If you don't do this, then the bushing will always be stretched and will fail prematurely.