Question on value of 92 gsr

Dannnnn_The_Man

So about 7 years ago my dad bought a 92 acura integra from a guy for like 3k with 40k miles on it. Neither him nor I knew that the gsr was the rarer version of that year. Funny thing is that while he has been at work he has gotten several offers from people leaving a note with their number on the windshield. I recently was given this car and through driving it have learned how fun it was. It now has 91k miles in almost perfect condition and am just curious on the value of the car if i were to sell it.

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
@ 91k miles you might get 4500-5k for it if you find someone who values the car and knows what it is...

Personally I say you kee it as a weekend car and never let it go :)

If you hapen to be in cali tho PM me ahaha

g2ic92db2

Your car is worth at least $8K. I sold my 92 GSR with 148K 3 years ago for $8K. If you ever sell it and the buyer don't think it's worth $8K, then tell the buyer to go find another 1. Good luck even finding a B17 in the junk yard. I missed my car and found another db to replace it. I just bought another 92 GSR.

Your car is worth at least $8K. I sold my 92 GSR with 148K 3 years ago for $8K. If you ever sell it and the buyer don't think it's worth $8K, then tell the buyer to go find another 1. Good luck even finding a B17 in the junk yard. I missed my car and found another db to replace it. I just bought another 92 GSR.
Seriously, stop talking. This is the second thread I've seen today that you've said this exact thing. It's not worth $8k(not in US dollars). You keep telling people this is the value of a DB2...you're way off. Just because you blew smoke up someone's ass and exploited their ignorance doesn't change what the car is really worth.
Zach is actually in the right ball park for the value of this car. $4500-$5000 is acceptable for that mileage supposing it is in very good condition.
At the end of the day, it's still a G2.