Question regarding fan

Excitable Kid

I can't bolt in my stock fans because my new radiator has the holes spaced out. I could bolt one side, but the other is left hanging. Did I buy the wrong radiator or I just suck at installing this?

Bought this

I bought a new radiator because my old one was busted and worn out. It was spilling ATF into the cooling system as seen in this thread. I got a TYC/Koyo radiator and Amazon said it'll fit my car. To make sure, I checked the manufacturer website. Sure enough, this radiator would fit my car and is OE certified replacement. I bought it. So I removed old radiator and install a new one.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Post a pic of what the problem is, I would have to guess which fan and what mounts are problematic.
Some aftermarket rads don't have mounts for the A/C fan and some just aren't put together that great or get misaligned during shipping causing the mounts for the fans to be off. It would surprise me if a Koyo rad had problems like that. The Koyo rad in my Miata has mounts for both rad and A/C fans. My old teg had a no-name all aluminum rad and it was crooked so the fan mounting points didn't line up, and it only had a spot for the rad fan.

Side question: Why go with another rad with plastic tanks?
The full aluminum rads usually have much longer lives and fewer problems.