Question!

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
Alright guys. so my friend from school asked me what car he should get. He told me he only has $3500 and he wanted to get a 07-09 mustang but he can't afford one, i told him to get an 98-01 Integra and fix it up but he wasn't sure. He's a bit picky with his cars. He said he wants a sporty car that has more torque and horsepower than a 07-09 mustang and under $3500.

does anyone know such a car that has more power than a 07-09 mustang and that can be affordable for him?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
If you lived here, for that price, nothing. you couldnt even get an older mustang for that here. My suggestion, get a car with a bit less power than that, and build it.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
he wont get anything with a lot of power for 3500. let alone a 98-01 integra. maybe an 'okay' 94-97 but not a gsr

00DC2TW

he wont get anything with a lot of power for 3500. let alone a 98-01 integra. maybe an 'okay' 94-97 but not a gsr
Yeah high mileage LS's between 94-97 go for about 3500, hes gonna be stuck with a "slow" car and is gonna have to live with it lol

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
great another mustang owner that thinks its the best car ever. for 3500 your not even gonna buy a good car made in this decade

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Honestly, I think that Mustangs are the American ricers, a large majority of them at least... But thats just my opinion...

BambinoGS

Anti-Ricer
Yet another kid(?) who wants a high power car to wrap around a tree/telephone pole/something big and heavy.

mirrorimg

Gee that sounds a little dark for you :lol: Doesnt sound like he'll be getting one at this point anyway ha
Ive had some alcohol.

Besides,for a first car, the persons parents should be the ones screening potential cars. Fast cars = high potential for accidents = very high insurance rates. This is compounded by the fact that the kid is in highschool, with very little driving experience. If the kid only has $3500, he probably wont have the money to cover insurance for it very long.

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
yeah i can't wait until he wraps it around a tree/phone pole either. i don't see why he wants to get a mustang. it's not like he's gonna race.

BambinoGS

Anti-Ricer
If he's in school still he might get tempted to "prove" his car is faster than someone else's....race it on the track...not the roads. It'll be safer for everyone.

Force him to buy an Intergra :)

jznsn2u

It sounds like CI has a lot of mustang haters. I don't hate mustangs I admire ones that are done right. Also I don't agree with Mustangs = american ricers. Most people who claim awesome overrated attention about certain cars, don't really know what they're talking about, this goes for every car culture. Does it make them a ricer? Sorta, it makes them more ignorant than ricer in my opinion.

kenneth, if your classmate wants something fast, tell him to buy a 100-200cc go cart :lol:.