QUICK HELP!! 98+ headlights and bumper

Stopsign32v

I might have scored a headlight and bumper combo for CHEAP. Going to go look at them, what should I look for? Anything in particular?

I asked if anything was wrong with them, he said no. The headlights are stock and the bumper is OEM look but aftermarket brand. I asked why he is selling them and he said he has a 94-97 Integra...

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Look for cracks and such. Make sure the paint isn't coming off if you plan on not painting it. Check the bottom of it to see if he hit a bunch of curbs, and also check the bolt holes for cracking

96GSRteg

Tyler
and check the headlights to see if there is moisture in them. its a common problem and a bit of a hassle to fit.

also take some pics so we can see too.

mirrorimg

bumper is probably a sorta-fit bumper. If its not OEM, dont expect it to fit like OEM. Some of them are hit or miss.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
I asked if anything was wrong with them, he said no. The headlights are stock and the bumper is OEM look but aftermarket brand. I asked why he is selling them and he said he has a 94-97 Integra...
Just find this odd because obviously the 98+ front fits the 94-97, and why buy the entire front including headlights if he hadn't planned on changing it all?

Stopsign32v

Just find this odd because obviously the 98+ front fits the 94-97, and why buy the entire front including headlights if he hadn't planned on changing it all?
As soon as I posted that he said he didn't want to hastle with the swap and he was probably selling the car. Here are some pics he sent me...

Also how can I tell if the headlights are actually 98+ or -97

Teggy64

Got vtec?
As soon as I posted that he said he didn't want to hastle with the swap and he was probably selling the car. Here are some pics he sent me...

Also how can I tell if the headlights are actually 98+ or -97
those look like 98-01. I think the 98-01 headlights are bigger than 94-97

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Yeah those are 98-01s.

But yeah it looks good, Its just funny because it really isn't a "hastle" once you have everything. But I say go for it :thumbs up

Stopsign32v

Well I got the parts. The bumper is polyurethane and has some pretty bad spots on the very bottom way under where it looks like somone's car bottomed out alot. The lip of the bumper isn't bad. It has a few scratches here and there I'm hoping can be fixed with some sandpaper and filler primer.

The amber corner lights look to be in 4 out of 5 shape and they have JAPAN stamped in them and say KOITO on them.

The headlights are Honda ones and I couldn't see anything broken at all. They have very very minor scratches on them and have alittle overspray on them from someone's awsome paint job. Again, hopefully some wet sanding and polishing can make them look new.

I got everything for $100. You guys think I did ok? I can take more detailed pics tonight or tomorrow.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Well I got the parts. The bumper is polyurethane and has some pretty bad spots on the very bottom way under where it looks like somone's car bottomed out alot. The lip of the bumper isn't bad. It has a few scratches here and there I'm hoping can be fixed with some sandpaper and filler primer.

The amber corner lights look to be in 4 out of 5 shape and they have JAPAN stamped in them and say KOITO on them.

The headlights are Honda ones and I couldn't see anything broken at all. They have very very minor scratches on them and have alittle overspray on them from someone's awsome paint job. Again, hopefully some wet sanding and polishing can make them look new.

I got everything for $100. You guys think I did ok? I can take more detailed pics tonight or tomorrow.
ya those headlights can go for close to a bill on a good day.