quick picture before new wheels and suspension

smallsATC

Thanks man. Ill use that when the new parts are installed. Had to snap a pic for the last time Ill be able to get it up fishranch.

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
those rims are gay and big

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
read the thread title. Is it just me or is 9/10 of the people on this forum douche bags.
I would say your number is a bit aggressive, but we are kinda douche. Whoever that kid is that said shit about your ride, he is not part of the main group, so don't let him bother you.
I like the wheels and color combo, not a fan of 17"s, but the wheels look good on that car

smallsATC

Im just being sensitive aha. I hate the wheels and think they are gay and big also but thats for me to say haha. Im just waiting on my rpf1's to show up. Koni/gc goes in tomorrow.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Im just being sensitive aha. I hate the wheels and think they are gay and big also but thats for me to say haha. Im just waiting on my rpf1's to show up. Koni/gc goes in tomorrow.
I want a set of those to have around as spares; I really like them. I plan on getting a set and coating them a sexy color.
And we all get a little sensitive sometimes, lol. When we do, we usually bash people on here for looking stupid; it evens out in the end

smallsATC

Thanks. Norcal East Bay. That picture was taken on fish ranch road which is a great lookout spot of the bay right before the bridge.