Quick question on turbo build

XxRiceronixX

So I just put together my turbo on and wired everything up and started my car, on my narrowband it says i'm running rich but when I give it a little gas it wants to die out... it won't go past 3k rpms and when I let off the gas the rpms jump down and my car turns off, what do you guys think, timing maybe? Any input would be appreciated, thanks in advance

Prozon

Kris
Being a new member, and a new Integra owner, this is just a guess, but...
Doesn't your computer have to be tuned for a turbo? So your getting the right fuel mixture and such..

Just a guess? Maybe you already did that though..?

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
sounds like you need better fuel delivery. What size injectors do you have? what kind of fuel pump? what kind of fuel rail? did you replace the fuel lines? and finally, yes, did you get it tuned?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Suggestion #1: Get rid of the narrowband and get a real wideband o2 sensor. Narrow bands are good for nothing more than a colorful light show.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
buy a basemap and a wideband and go get it tuned

XxRiceronixX

can't get it to the tuner if it's undrivable and can't get myself a bed and a truck to pull it, new problem now, I can get it to rev to redline in neutral but when I put it in gear and give it a little gas it will go with little bog but when I give it too much throttle it will lean out, running 450cc injectors, AEM fuel rail, 255lph walboro I changed my fuel map myself on the AEM fine and the injectors are running good its just leaning out when I give it too much gas

blinkboxairwave

YOU MUST THROW THE FUEL TO IT! 450CC injectors and a performance fuel pump will do the trick. if you have not put them on already.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
buy a basemap from phearable.net, then drive it to go get a tune asap

it will solve all of your issues

XxRiceronixX

Will do when I have more money I'll also be getting a UEGO wideband when I get the money but my friends are coming over tmr to help with the timing, apparently ls/vtec's are timed different turbo'd and I didn't know that so I'm getting it timed right tmr and I should be idling fine, thanks clubintegra more helpful then honda-tech, about 100 view on my thread on there with no replies...