Quiet Exhaust plz...

ProjectHoku

Seibikojo Hoku
I think its about time for me to get rid of my overly loud exhaust, its bugging the hell out of me and now...i really want a cheap and a not-too loud exhaust...lol, any good cheap ones out there?

Baldy201

How much is cheap? The RSR Exmag is a quiet exhaust, along with the Apexi World Sport is also a quiet exhaust. Other than that you can try and make you own exhaust. Get a universal muffler and get a cat back made for you.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
why dont u just get a silencer? the apexi n1 has a good silencer, if u dont want the old silencer u can upgrade to the new one, it has springs in it, to adjust to ur car, so u wont lose any power. look into it, it might be wat u want

PogKai

B20VTEC
OEM Integra Type R muffler or A'PEXi World Sport

siscoke

fujitsubo as a good exhaust line and damper only pretty expensive material. they have a not to loud sound certainly good for cruising and if u wanna floor it ull still hear the nice growling

greetz sis

scgsr01

exhaust

I would get a thermal that is what i have, it is not loud but you will be hear. It is a good brand i know a lot of people that have them.

DB8_228

I got a Greddy SP its pretty quiet at cruising speeds but when you floor it...its pretty decent. Not too loud thou. I know you wont gain much from the World Sport thou. I had it in my civic and it lost power. Ohh wells. look into a SP or RS-R. Or go Spoon N1! :lol:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I had the Apexi WS as my first exhaust, it's pretty quiet because it has a chambered muffler design. Chambered mufflers aern't good for speedy exhaust flow, but they keep the noise down. The WS has a really nice low, deep tone. It sounds awesome, I loved it. It only get's loud at all when your at WOT, and even then it's still not too loud. I only got rid of it because I needed a larger diameter exhaust for my desired powerband location in my engine package, and because of the chambered muffler.
I've heard of some people having issues with it hanging too low, and it does has a pretty big canister, but I was lowered on the Eibach Pro Kit and I never scraped.
I bought mine at aieonline.com for around $350ish, but they're not around anymore. If you look hard enough you should be able to find it for around $375 shipped.

Last edited: