R.i/p teggy been a good fkn ride baby

beast

sad new's from vernon ca, my integra died today, i was on 4th gear driving down santa fe, going around 50 mph, suddenly i felt my car started to decompress you know when u down shift to start breaking exactly like that. i did notice my teggy after i started it was smoking white for 1 min then it went away,,, i open the hood smoke started coming from the back under of the manafold but nothing from the head....only lasted for 20 seconds... no oil on the floor....my guess would be rings..or a rod...f*** man...i love my integra with whole my heart..babied it like it was my own blood...am so angry right now cant even explain it...just thought i share my feelings and s*** with you guys..and sorry if i spelled wrong but am so angry my fingers are typing hard..

00 gsr is now = 10-7 photbucket aint working i dont know how to upload pic from my desktop to here...if anyone can give there opinion go ahead....

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Not going to rebuild engine/have someone rebuild it for you? That's all it takes unless you're strapped for cash or don't have enough time, or both..

And you just joined this forum?

beast

at this point..idk...am not parting out... I WILL DO A REBUILD DEPENDING ON WHAT MY MECHANIC TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM IS ...AND IF I DO NOT REBUILD I WILL HAVE TO GET A B18B OR B20 CAUSE THE PRICES ON A B18C ARE DAM STUPID LOL.... I REALLY HOPE IT IS NOTHING MAJOR AND A REBUILD IS possible.. i aint got no deep pockets, plus i work my ass off for my money so am not doing anything like a type r swap lol..any how,, i will keep it posted and who knows..this my be my build thread soon...

called some shop in whittier, they said b18b complete swap plus install for 900 + tax... this is all incase my motor is finito, even thought i doubt it..

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Yeah man just get a rebuild and YOULL BE FINE MAN DANG THOSE PICS R HUGE OH NO MY CAP LOCKS IS STUCK ON LOL just playin haha

beast

Yeah man just get a rebuild and YOULL BE FINE MAN DANG THOSE PICS R HUGE OH NO MY CAP LOCKS IS STUCK ON LOL just playin haha
lmao yeah rebuild....... i decided to start asking for some advice.....b18c1 block,,, what pistons////rings///rods should i go with???? i aint got deep pockets but wont mind paying alittle high for good shit...any ideas???

beast

lmao yeah i ask the guy why he did that?? said he been doin it like that for 27 yrs...i belive him..am a AAA dispatcher and i know him for yrs... he does it backwards from how its done... anyhow all said i was happy he did not scratch anything and he took his time... now my mechanic just arrived...hes about to remove the head...ama go help..updates comin soon!:(