R.i/p teggy been a good fkn ride baby

beast

engine is gone...crack block...well huge hole on the backside...well i got a shop whos gonna sell me a b20 for 500 and am going turbo...will have both stuff within the next 2 weeks...i will kee you guys updated with the build once i got the stuff to start it..

Ay-T

Bathed In Blood
its gonna be all good dont even trip bro :) but i know how you feel when you think your cars done for. Thing bout cars, their never done...till you seriously total it.

beast

its gonna be all good dont even trip bro :) but i know how you feel when you think your cars done for. Thing bout cars, their never done...till you seriously total it.
Thanx bro, yup i felt like shit but o well, ama be back,better,faster and most important shit of all, rep club integra.

72Spitfire

Is it a B20B4? Or a B20? I assume its the B4 which is good for turbo charging. Is it a low mileage engine? Will it have a new timing belt, water pump, and clutch? Did you figure in cost of a ECU chip and tune for the turbo? Many things to consider before jumping into an engine swap. Take your time and do it right the first time to avoid future headaches. Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!!
Good luck on your decisions!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
x2 they're never really done for.. Me, I drive it till I total it, thats how I roll. Unless its a Sebring.. Great car, but water pump location = major headache when that goes out FTL. On my 3rd car now 8)